Updated: 10th Jan 2019
Our goal is to be totally transparent about how we collect and use our users information, and to keep all collected information secure.
Information Data Collection
Axion Studios collects certain information when you use the Services :
- Device Identifiers such as Google’s Android Advertising ID and Apple’s iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA)
- Log Data that may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device model, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, in-game score, how long you’ve been playing, your in-game activities and other statistics.
- Information that we receive from you such as your emails, chats, surveys, when you contact us, our Technical Support team, or provide billing information.
- Cookies to help us see which features of our Services are popular, and to understand how users interact with ads.
- Other Information about you from third parties such as Facebook, Google Play Game Services or iOS Game Center when you connect your account to their services.
Third-Party Data Collection
Our Services may contain tracking tools from third-parties such as Google Analytics, Unity Analytics, Unity Ads, Facebook, Gamesparks. Such third-party service providers may collect and analyze user information to be able to serve advertisements, process payment and provide analytics services. Those third-parties may have access to information such as your IP address, device identifier, your location and other information used to identify you.
Use of Information
The personal Information that we collect is used to:
- Provide and improve our Services;
- Keep track of your game progress and provide leaderboards;
- Provide technical support;
- Analyze the functioning of the Services;
- Serve interest-based advertisements;
- Enable in-app purchases;
- Enable social network integration;
- Keep the Services secure and prevent fraud;
- Contact you regarding updates about the Services;
- Contact you for administrative purposes.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such data. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data Retention Policy
If you would like us to delete any information about you, please contact us directly by email to [email protected].
Links to Other Sites